You are here:
The setup of your CI environment is?
Just CI tool located on one of our developers computers
Dedicated server for single CI tool
Dedicated servers with independent CI instances
Dedicated servers for master-slave configuration of CI
Many CI setups distributed through teams (de-centralized setup)
We use external cloud for builds
We don't use CI
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " "
- “Secret” Jenkins jnlp option. Jenkins slave fails to connect with MalformedByteSequenceException
- ‘Item is not a supported archive file’ ERROR in Nexus log explained
- Howto. DeltaCopy, Opensource rsync between linux client and windows server. 5 min step-by-step setup
- Clean up elasticsearch with curator. Installation and simple step-by step
- Howto. Number check in Lunux Bash
- Howto. Simplest directory size command for linux
- Howto. Simple bash script to install and test sendmail. Copy&paste example.
- Howto. One command to create multple directories in lunux shell.
- Simple apache commons CLI example. Java command line arguments parsing.
- Simple java program to run bash under windows. Example with cygwin
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com