You are here:
What tools do you use for site design?
Free online tools and generators
Tools from my provider
Code directly to my site, no design tool
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " bash "
- Howto. Number check in Lunux Bash
- Howto. Simplest directory size command for linux
- Howto. One command to create multple directories in lunux shell.
- Simple java program to run bash under windows. Example with cygwin
- howto grep .gz (.gzip) files
- Using pipe and ssh to connect commands between different unix hosts. Output local cat, less, etc into remote files. Grep or watch remote logs
- Setup public/ private key authentication with ssh, scp, etc. Simple bash login one-liner
- Find and grep combination in CygWin under Windows or recursive file grep
- Simple calculation (math) in Bash using ‘bc’
- Extract text column in bash using awk pipe
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com