You are here:
Which features are most important for perfect CI tool?
Established standard, popularity
Most advanced features
Simple to extend
Large community with lots of plugins
Good integration with other enterprise tools
Available know-how (simple to find specialists to support your projects)
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " eclipse "
- Import or clone remote git (gitorious) repository using Eclipse EGit
- Compare and synchronize repositories during Svn to Git migration
- Fix Eclipse svn, always asking for login and password. Clear keyring or cache
- SVN refactoring and other operations made simple (Eclipse and Subversive)
- Checkout multiple projects from Subversion (SVN) into Eclipse
- Recursively create subversion (SVN) directory path
- Fix (enable) disabled ‘uninstall software’ option in Eclipse
- Find out exact eclipse version
- Convert eclipse project type. Convert basic eclipse Project to Java
- Disconnect and reconnect SVN Project to another location (Subclipse Version)
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com