You are here:
What new build tool would you consider as Ant replacement?
Ant is still the best
I prefer something else
Top 30 tags:
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Worked - thanks. Didn't have to disable TortoiseSVN context menu all together....
Content, tagged as " fix "
- Could not load definitions from resource antlib.xml. Understanding the problem and fix worklow
- Uploading Chef cookbooks : WARNING: The cookbooks: exist in multiple places in your cookbook_path.
- Could not read response body: Secure connection truncated. Reasons, risks, possible fix for this error
- Fix Eclipse svn, always asking for login and password. Clear keyring or cache
- Fix “Permissions are too open … private key will be ignored”
- Fix permanent “Error validating server certificate” problem with subversion
- Automatical USB device mount fails in Ubuntu. Solve “unable to mount …: not authorized”
- Subversion. Fixing “could not read status line: connection was closed by server”
- Enforce eclipse project generation with Maven2 eclipse:eclipse?
- “Corrupt digital right management (DRM)” problem. Code C00D10B5
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com