You are here:
Best shells (or command line language) are?
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " groovy "
- Maven3 pom using Groovy, Ruby, Scala, Yaml (Sonatype Polyglot)
- GAnt vs. Ant (comparison, advantages and drawbacks GAnt)
- Port or convert Ant builds to GAnt. Example with maven integration (embedded GAnt)
- Parse log file with groovy, extract time to detect slow and failed tests or processes
- Developing TeamCity plugins with groovy and spring. Explained, step-by-step example
- Groovy is slow, java may be fast, second only to c++? Simple ‘java -server’ may do the trick?
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com