You are here:
What are the 3 most important SCM/VCS features for you?
Number of capabilities and commands, more is better
Bug-free (solve code problems, not SCM)
Established SCM with large community
Cross-platform (works the same way for many OS's)
Short learning curve
Top 30 tags:
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Worked - thanks. Didn't have to disable TortoiseSVN context menu all together....
Content, tagged as " java "
- Simple apache commons CLI example. Java command line arguments parsing.
- Simple java program to run bash under windows. Example with cygwin
- Fixing ‘Too many open files’ maven problem. Solution for TeamCity, Hudson, Local and ssh shell environments
- Download ANY java package (jdk, jre). Get specific version for platform an architecture you need from official archive
- Java resource loading explained. Absolute and relative names. Difference between ClassLoader and Class resource loading
- Search through jar files, find file by name or regular expression
- Understanding java keytool, working with .crt files, fixing certificate problems
- GAnt vs. Ant (comparison, advantages and drawbacks GAnt)
- Killing system process from java
- Java.getRuntime() problems? Commons “exec” seems to be simple (with killing process from java example)
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com