You are here:
What SVN client do you use?
Don't use SVN
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " server "
- Inspecting current cookbooks in Chef server and all single files in it… Attributes, recipes, etc
- How-to create and use local svn (subversion) repository on windows or Linux. Simple and fast step-by-step
- Setting up subversion (svn) repository: on mounted or network drive, using symbolic link (symlink), dynamically under SVNParentPath. Howto, what works and what fails.
- Solve client – side problems after upgrading subversion (svn) server 1.6.x
- Subversion. Fixing “could not read status line: connection was closed by server”
- Groovy is slow, java may be fast, second only to c++? Simple ‘java -server’ may do the trick?
- Start new subversion (SVN) server
- Move svn server repository to new location
- Installing second OS on the same system using VM Ware
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com