You are here:
What tools do you use for site design?
Free online tools and generators
Tools from my provider
Code directly to my site, no design tool
Top 30 tags:
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Worked - thanks. Didn't have to disable TortoiseSVN context menu all together....
nice post .it helped me to understand about the mode_t than you very much neok...
Don't forget 755 for rwxr-xr-x access to files and directories...
Content, tagged as " ssh "
- Using pipe and ssh to connect commands between different unix hosts. Output local cat, less, etc into remote files. Grep or watch remote logs
- Setup public/ private key authentication with ssh, scp, etc. Simple bash login one-liner
- Ssh key authentication. Specifying alternative identity files (like id_rsa) for different hosts
- Setting ssh remote host environment variables (Interactive shell)
- Fix “Permissions are too open … private key will be ignored”
- Remove passphrase (password) from private RSA key
- Compute MD5 password hash
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com