You are here:
What new build tool would you consider as Ant replacement?
Ant is still the best
I prefer something else
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " tutorial "
- GIT for beginners guide. GIT tutorial for subversion users
- Use FoxyProxy or similar proxy switcher for fast switch between proxies. Detect resources, unreachable from (sub) – network
- Set environment and properties for TeamCity build agent. Reconnect. Use them in projects
- SVN refactoring and other operations made simple (Eclipse and Subversive)
- Creating new maven2 project with plenty of custom jars
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com