You are here:
Best shells (or command line language) are?
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " ubuntu "
- Manual install of newest Git on older Linux distros
- Analyze and fix selenium grid / RC stability issues with firefox (and other browsers)
- Allow user sudo, but exclude some privileges (run shells, etc)
- Automatical USB device mount fails in Ubuntu. Solve “unable to mount …: not authorized”
- Linux package manager has only older version of package. Getting the newest package?
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com