You are here:
The setup of your CI environment is?
Just CI tool located on one of our developers computers
Dedicated server for single CI tool
Dedicated servers with independent CI instances
Dedicated servers for master-slave configuration of CI
Many CI setups distributed through teams (de-centralized setup)
We use external cloud for builds
We don't use CI
Top 30 tags:
This is simple, beautiful and powerful. Thanks for sharing!...
This was great, just what I needed to remove the passphrase from my rsa key unde...
Thanks a mill! Great stuff, saved my day....
Very Nice Article. Cheers....
How To Share The Svn Between Two Systems Locally...
Hey Dragon788, thank you for an update. Indeed, the article describes specifi...
In newer versions of TeamCity you no longer have to restart the agent, it will p...
Thank you for the hint and kind words. Updating...
Hey the link for Wiki is dead, here is the new link if you would like to updat...
hi, my samsung YP-R1 didnot conect to my pc, and i do not know how i can get the...
If you can't remember what the original settings are, add a new user and create ...
How exactly did you add the user? (post the command(s) from the >history output ...
I added a user to a group, and then I type the groups command, but the addition ...
Thank you a nice article. It helped me when I was looking at adding a CLI to my...
Content, tagged as " unix "
- Using pipe and ssh to connect commands between different unix hosts. Output local cat, less, etc into remote files. Grep or watch remote logs
- Java.getRuntime() problems? Commons “exec” seems to be simple (with killing process from java example)
- Start and use Xvfb, enable X-server on headless system
- Setting ssh remote host environment variables (Interactive shell)
- Firefox configuration from command line: edit, change, copy, migrate or backup
- Fix “Permissions are too open … private key will be ignored”
- Simple WebSite Log file analysis with bash, grep and awk
| © 2006–2007 thinkplexx.com